No matter what the future holds or what was written in my past scrolls. I sign as ‘happiness’ in the script of my life each day. Surround yourself with positivity and soon things will change for the better. Your vibe is your fortune-teller.
If someone is stuck in the downward spiral of criticism, rumors, and mayhem, take the following 3 steps to protect yourself from absorbing the baggage and still helping him/her out.
1. Remind yourself to not fall for the knee-jerk reactions. Pause and breathe, let the emotional charge wane off before you respond.
2. Send him/her your silent blessings for gaining the right understanding or to be able to express his/her opinion peacefully and reasonably.
3. Don’t just stay stuck. Move on to the state of gratefulness.
Here are 10 awe-inspiring quotes that inspire me to create new possibilities!
- “Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.” ~Jonathan Edwards
- “Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds” ~ George Eliot
- “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: Not going all the way, and not starting.” ~ Gautama Buddha
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
- “If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it” ~ Lucy Larcom
- “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ~
- “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot